Hatha Yoga with Erin was founded by Denver yoga teacher Erin Mathiason. With 20 years and thousands of hours yoga teaching experience, Erin is recognized by Yoga Alliance as an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT200) and a Continuing Education Provider (YACEP). Erin offers private yoga instruction as well as public yoga classes and workshops in the Denver metro area.
Erin is certified as a:
• Hatha Yoga Instructor in the Day-Star Method, a classical hatha yoga style, with hundreds of hours of Anusara Yoga training
(including teacher training level 1)
• SilverSneakers® Yoga, SilverSneakers® Classic, Tai Chi: Moving for Better Balance instructor and Taiji Fit instructor
• Holistic Health Practitioner, with extensive energy work training
• Laughter Yoga Leader
Erin is also:
• A freelance writer, publishing the weekly Denver yoga calendar, your listing of yoga, meditation, sound
healing and Kirtan events and workshops
• A Past President of Yoga Teachers of Colorado
• Currently writing a book on the contemporary history of American yoga
Erin finds joy in practicing and teaching yoga, but also in curling up with a good book (usually nonfiction narrative) or a documentary. She also enjoys NPR, walking, cycling, and taking all kinds of workshops (and has a fascination with tiny houses, although she’ll likely never live in one).